Message: The gospel according to Luke
Text: Luke 10:20-24 (22)
Revealed, a parable:
1) Some care, some don’t. This is for those who want to see. Jer 29:13
2) Revealed, not unveiled. Time is the issue.
3) Someone has to see it first. Then:
a) Announcing to others may help them see too. b) but don’t be frustrated that some can’t see it right now. Again, time is the issue.
4) At some point everyone can see. Some: a) Don’t care b) Are pretending they can’t see. Denying what they know. Why?
5) If you’re straining to see what God has for you, it will be revealed in time. The journey is as important as the destination. Why did I reveal the painting as slowly as I did? What was I doing as I revealed the painting?